- 100% polyamide (Nylon), woven, with sewing edges
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class II
- Thickness fastener tapes: 2 mm ± 0.1 mm each
- Thickness fastener: Depending on the pressure 3 mm ± 0.5 mm
- Closing force (peeling strength): 2 N/cm width
- Shear strength: 8.3 N/cm²
Number of opening operations Decrease in closing strength 2.000 < 10% 5.000 < 15% 10.000 < 20% 20.000 < 25%
- Tearing strength: 19.6 N
- Resistance to heat:
- Heat deflection temperature: 85°C, temporary without any load: 180°C
- Melting point of hook tape: 220°C, loop tape 180°C
- Softening point: 180°C
- Cold resistance: Functional up to -30°C
- For high exposure to UV light we recommend polyester tape.
- Synonym: Touch-and-close-fastener
The above information is for guidance. The user must check for himself how he can apply the fasteners for his purposes.
All explanations, technical instructions, recommendations and data concerning the composition are based on tests carried out by the manufacturer, which we consider to be reliable without being able to fully guarantee their accuracy.
We are only committed to replacing defective goods, insofar as we can be held liable for this defect within the framework of these terms and conditions.
The commercial buyer protects us from any claim that end users place against him. The same protection applies to every claim that exceeds the limitation of liability. We reserve the right unannounced to change our products technically.