- Woven polyamide with sewing edges (Exception: 1 edge of the10 mm wide tapes is cut.)
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class II
- 45-50% Polyamide 6
- 10-15% polyamide 6.6 (nylon)
- 35-40% TPRHotmelt-Kleber
- Good adhesion to almost all smooth, clean surfaces
- Unsuitable for some plastics containing special plasticizers
Preparation and use:
- Clean the surface of the base material to be bonded with alcohol or spirit, because the surface must be free of grease, silicone, moisture and dust.
- The bonding temperature should be at least 10°C.
- Remove protective film and press Hook & Loop tape firmly on the surface of the base material, especially paying attention to corners and edges.
- Do not touch adhesive film, because contact with the natural environment of the skin surface reduces the adhesive strength.
- Until strain, the adhesive should bind at least 1 hour. Final strength after 24 hours. Temperatures below 20°C prolong those times.
- Thickness fastener tapes: 2 mm ± 0.1 mm each
- Thickness fastener: Depending on the pressure 3 mm ± 0.5 mm
- Closing force (peeling strength): 2 N/cm width
- Shear strength: 8.3 N/cm²
Number of opening operations Decrease in closing strength 2.000 < 10% 5.000 < 15% 10.000 < 20% 20.000 < 25%
- Tearing strength: 19.6 N
- Resistance to heat:
- Softening point of the hotmelt glue WDS1:75°C
- Melting point of hook tape: 220°C, loop tape 180°C
- Cold resistance: Functional up to -30°C
- For high exposure to UV light we recommend polyester tape.
- For special applications we can also advise you on suitable adhesives.
- Synonyms: Self-adhesive touch-and-close-fastener
The above information is for guidance. The user must check for himself how he can apply the fasteners for his purposes.
All explanations, technical instructions, recommendations and data concerning the composition are based on tests carried out by the manufacturer, which we consider to be reliable without being able to fully guarantee their accuracy.
We are only committed to replacing defective goods, insofar as we can be held liable for this defect within the framework of these terms and conditions.
The commercial buyer protects us from any claim that end users place against him. The same protection applies to every claim that exceeds the limitation of liability. We reserve the right unannounced to change our products technically.